CDON's Nomination Committee (Sw. valberedningen) ahead of the Annual General Meeting 2023 has been appointed in accordance with the current instructions for the Nomination Committee adopted by the Annual General Meeting 2021.
The Nomination Committee consists of:
- Brad Hathaway, appointed by ADW Capital,
- Sandra Backlund, appointed by Rite Ventures, and
- Alexander Antas, appointed by Mandatum Private Equity.
The members of the Nomination Committee elected Sandra Backlund as the Chair of the Nomination Committee at the Committee's first meeting.
The Nomination Committee's assignment includes preparing proposals for the Annual General Meeting for resolutions regarding:
- number of board members and auditors and, where applicable, deputy auditors,
- election of chair of the general meeting,
- election of board members,
- election of chair of the board,
- board fees with the division between the chair and other members of the board of directors and, if applicable, remuneration for committee work,
- election of auditors and, where applicable, deputy auditors,
- remuneration of auditors, and
- any changes in the current instructions for the Nomination Committee.
CDON's Annual General Meeting 2023 is planned to be held on 9 May 2023.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to contact the Nomination Committee by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to CDON AB, att: the Nomination Committee / General Counsel, P.O. Box 385, SE-201 23, Malmö, Sweden. In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to consider a proposal, the proposal must have been received well in advance of the Annual General Meeting 2023.
CDON was founded in 1999 and is now the biggest marketplace in the Nordic region. Customers can choose to buy and compare prices for millions of products at CDON, by far the widest range of all Nordic e-retailers. Over 1,500 merchants use CDON's platform and technology to increase their sales. This gives CDON a wide range of products within, movie, music, computers, games, office supplies, books, toys, consumer electronics, household appliances, sport, outdoor, beauty care, fashion, shoes, computers, and computer products. CDON is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the abbreviation CDON.
Prenumerera på pressmeddelanden och rapporter via e-post.