April 21, 2021
Interim report 1 January - 31 March 2021
SUMMARY OF THE FIRST QUARTER, JANUARY - MARCH 2021.
- Total gross merchandise value increased by 4 percent to SEK 472.2 (454.5) million
- Gross merchandise value for CDON Marketplace (3P) increased by 25 percent to SEK 379.6 (302.6) million
- Net sales amounted to SEK 131.5 (184.7) million, driven by CDON Marketplace. Net sales grew by 20 percent to SEK 40.8 (33.9) million, while CDON Retail net sales decreased as the process of reducing sales of our own inventory continued according to plan
- Gross margin increased by 12.5 percentage points to 36.5 (24.0) percent
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortization amounted to SEK -9.0 (-1.7) million
- Net income for the period amounted to SEK -13.8 (-14.5) million
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -2.30 (-2.43)
- Final inventory amounted to SEK 20.7 (61.6) million, a reduction of 66 percent, which is a result of the switch to a marketplace business model
- The reduction in operating liabilities linked to seasonal patterns resulted in cash holdings of SEK 63.1 million.
This information is information that CDON AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 13.00 CEST on April 21, 2021.
Date: Wednesday 21st of April 2021, kl 14:00 CEST.
Sweden (Sverige): +46850558368
United Kingdom: +443333009030
United States: +18338230587
Link to Webcast:
For more information:
Investor Relations Manager
FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Adviser.
Phone: +46 (0) 8 528 00 399
CDON was founded in 1999 and is now the biggest marketplace in the Nordic region. During 2020 we had over 120 million visits and 2.3 million customers. Customers can choose to buy and compare prices for millions of products at CDON, by far the widest range of all Nordic e-retailers. Over 1,500 merchants use CDON's platform and technology to increase their sales. This gives CDON a wide range of products within, movie, music, computers, games, office supplies, books, toys, consumer electronics, household appliances, sport, outdoor, beauty care, fashion, shoes, computers, and computer products. CDON is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the abbreviation CDON.
Subscribe to press releases and reports via e-mail.