CDON's Nomination Committee (Sw. valberedningen) ahead of the Annual General Meeting 2022 has been appointed in accordance with the current instructions for the Nomination Committee adopted by the Annual General Meeting 2021.
The Nomination Committee consists of:
· Sandra Backlund, appointed by Rite Ventures, Chair of the Nomination Committee,
· Alexander Antas, appointed by Mandatum Private Equity, and
· Brad Hathaway, appointed by ADW Capital.
The Nomination Committee's assignment includes preparing proposals for the Annual General Meeting for resolutions regarding:
· number of board members and auditors and, where applicable, deputy auditors,
· election of chair of the general meeting,
· election of board members,
· election of chair of the board,
· board fees with the division between the chair and other members of the board of directors and, if applicable, remuneration for committee work,
· election of auditors and, where applicable, deputy auditors,
· remuneration of auditors, and
· any changes in the current instructions for the Nomination Committee.
CDON's Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on 11 May 2022.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to contact the Nomination Committee by e-mail email@example.com or by post to CDON AB, att: the Nomination Committee / General Counsel, P.O. Box 385, SE-201 23, Malmö, Sweden. In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to consider a proposal, the proposal must have been received well in advance of the Annual General Meeting 2022.
For more information, please contact:
Investor Relations Manager
FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Adviser.
Phone: +46 (0) 8 528 00 399
CDON was founded in 1999 and is now the biggest marketplace in the Nordic region. During 2020 we had over 120 million visits and 2.3 million customers. Customers can choose to buy and compare prices for millions of products at CDON, by far the widest range of all Nordic e-retailers. Over 1,500 merchants use CDON's platform and technology to increase their sales. This gives CDON a wide range of products within, movie, music, computers, games, office supplies, books, toys, consumer electronics, household appliances, sport, outdoor, beauty care, fashion, shoes, computers, and computer products. CDON is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with the abbreviation CDON.
Subscribe to press releases and reports via e-mail.